For the most up-to-date information, please visit: www.startech.com
• 1x USB 3.0 Sharing Switch
• 2x 1m USB 3.0 A-B Cables
• 1x Instruction Manual
• Available USB 3.0 Port on each computer
• USB cable to connect your peripheral to the switch
2 Port 2-to-1 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch – USB Powered
Before installing, please note that the USB221SS switch does not require any software or drivers to be used, however the peripheral that
you are sharing between connected systems (printer, scanner, etc.) might. Please ensure that you have installed the latest drivers for your
peripheral onto both systems before connecting to avoid detection/functionality issues.
1. Connect your USB peripheral device to the USB A port on the switch
2. Using the provided USB 3.0 A-B cable and with the computer powered on, connect your rst PC to the sharing switch and allow the
computer to detect
3. Using the second provided USB 3.0 cable and with the computer powered on, connect your second system to the switch and allow the
computer to detect
4. The LEDs on top of the switch will indicate which computer is currently selected, use the push-buttons to switch from one to the other
*actual product may vary from photos
Got a question?
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the StarTech.com USB221SS or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other StarTech.com USB221SS owners to properly answer your question.
About the StarTech.com USB221SS
View the manual for the StarTech.com USB221SS here, for free. This user manual comes under the category Computer Accessories and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8.6. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the StarTech.com USB221SS? Ask your question here