For the most up-to-date information, please visit: www.startech.com
• 1x USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station
• 1x 1m USB 3.0 Cable
• 1x Stand
• 2x Stand Screws
• 1x Screwdriver
• 4x Rubber Feet
• 1x DVI to VGA Adapter
• 1x DVI to HDMI® Adapter
• 1x Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
• 1x Driver CD
• 1x Instruction Manual
Windows / Mac
1. Download the latest drivers from the www.startech.com website
(recommended) applicable to the Operating System on the host
computer that you are connecting the Docking Station to, or insert the
included Driver CD into your computer’s CD/DVD-ROM drive.
2. If AutoPlay is enabled, select the “Open folder to view les” option
when the dialog appears and run the DisplayLink “.exe” application.
3. If AutoPlay is disabled, browse to your CD/DVD drive location (or
to where the driver was downloaded) and run the DisplayLink “.exe”
4. Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
Note: You may be prompted to restart your system.
• USB enabled computer system with an available USB 3.0 port
• Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP SP3 (32),
Mac OS® 10.6 and up (Tested up to 10.10)
• DVI, HDMI® or VGA enabled display device(s)if desired (for
additional external monitors) with cables
Note: Only a USB 3.0 port interface and USB 3.0 cable can be used
to connect the Docking Station to the host computer.
USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station with Dual DVI Video, 2x USB Charging Ports, USB 3.0 Hub and GbE
3.5mm TRRS Headset
DC Input Port
USB 3.0 Upstream
USB 3.0 Hub Ports
USB 3.0 Fast Charging/
Got a question?
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the StarTech.com USB3SDOCKDD or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other StarTech.com USB3SDOCKDD owners to properly answer your question.
About the StarTech.com USB3SDOCKDD
View the manual for the StarTech.com USB3SDOCKDD here, for free. This user manual comes under the category Computer Accessories and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.9. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the StarTech.com USB3SDOCKDD? Ask your question here